Certified in Financial Crimes ™ (Economic Crime and Fraud Prevention)
CFC is an internationally recognized, elite standard for financial crime compliance professionals in over 50 countries and jurisdictions. By taking a convergent holistic approach, the certification allows banking and corporate compliance officers, law enforcement investigators, regulators, auditors and others to skillfully detect and prevent the broad array of risks that is the new reality of financial crime.
Why Become CFC Certified
At the heart of the strongest financial crime compliance programs are professionals with years of experience, but some institutions don’t have the budgets, resources or expertise at hand to appease regulators or properly identify financial crime risks in their institution.
The CFC certification provides many benefits, including:
- Enables institutions to cross-train compliance teams across the spectrum of financial crime.
- Improves communication, coordination and cooperation among different financial crime teams.
- Improves efficiency, effectiveness and results.
- Enables individuals to rise in their careers and arm themselves with knowledge in over 12 financial crime topics.
- CFC bridges the gap between fincrime risks operations face, budgets needed to mitigate those risks and what regulators consider a strong compliance program, a true ally of law enforcement.